From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-17 08:38:12

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Another permission for our records:

Speaking of "records", what mechanism are we using to keep track of
these?

Also, blanket-permission.txt is reasonably reliable, since ssh
connections are secure. Email is less-so, since it can be spoofed. I
hate to suggest this, but perhaps it would be best to ask those
without CVS access to mail a signed note, just to be sure. I can't
think of another mechanism that has legal verifiability. I'm going
to have lunch with Boost's lawyer today, so I can ask him about it.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting