From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-17 15:29:15

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 12:56:22PM -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> I compiled replace_test with vs.net2005 and debugged it. It clearly throws
> an exception, and re-throws it later from the test framework, which causes
> the "ask to terminate abnormally" message.
> BUT............
> the output window has the following in it _before_ the exception is thrown:
>
> error: list iterators incompatible, at g:\program files\microsoft visual
> studio 8\vc\include\list: 283
>
> I'm not sure why it thinks the iterators are incompatible, but.... it might
> help the author(s) to have the above error mentioned in the failure log (I
> don't know why it's not there)

I have seen this error, but because I don't have access to VC8.0 I couldn't
fix it.

Maybe you can try to step in the debuger up to the point of the exception,
to pinpoint me where the problem occures.

Anyway, what is the current state of VC8.0 platform. Is it already in
reasonable enough state, to make special fixes for it, or is it still
too volatile?

Regards,

Pavol.