From: Yitzhak Sapir (yitzhak.sapir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-18 09:17:48

The problem is with debug STLPort iterators, not the pointer iterators that you get in non-debug iterators mode. Yes, release compiles fine for me with the additional BOOST_TT_BROKEN_COMPILER_SPEC. But I also want to be able to compile in debug, with the debug STLPort iterators. :-)

Also, when I speak of ETI workarounds removed, I speak only of the #ifdefed lines in the following block:

    typedef minimum_category_impl<
# if BOOST_WORKAROUND(BOOST_MSVC, == 1200) // ETI workaround
        is_same<T2,int>::value ||
# endif
        ::boost::is_convertible<T1,T2>::value
      , ::boost::is_convertible<T2,T1>::value
# if BOOST_WORKAROUND(BOOST_MSVC, == 1200) // ETI workaround
        || is_same<T1,int>::value
# endif
> outer;

I didn't notice there was another ETI workaround before.