From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-18 13:45:39

I'd like to make the documentation for xpressive available from the
boost-sandbox project home page, like the FSM docs
(http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/fsm/doc/index.html).
According to the SourceForge docs, I should be able to copy my files
there with scp like this:

scp index.html
eric_niebler_at_[hidden]:/home/groups/b/bo/boost-sandbox/htdoc/libs/xpressive

But when I tried that, I got "permission denied". Then I ssh'ed to
shell.sourceforge.net and tried to mkdir
/home/groups/b/bo/boost-sandbox/htdoc/libs/xpressive, but I got
"permission denied" there, too. Do I need special permission to be able
to do this? I already have CVS write access -- I guess that's not enough.

Any hints?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting