From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-19 09:04:07

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> Last night I started Aleksey's regression.py script under Tru64 Unix. It used
> to finish after 6 hours, but now the test_read_write_mutex process has consumed
> 16 CPU hours already without finishing. I am going to kill it. I hope the
> failure shows up at the meta-comm site. Let me know if more information is
> required.
> Ralf

There are some problems with the read_write_mutex, though I wasn't aware
of the problem you mention. I'm trying to fix the problems, but am
catching up from being on vacation last week and am also having to deal
with the Boost.Threads regression results seemingly getting worse each
day due to changes in other libraries. I'll commit fixes to
read_write_mutex as soon as I'm able.

Sorry for the problems,

Mike