From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-19 10:28:10

> Going on past my previous ETI problems thanks to Dave Abrahams' fix, I now
had a problem in regex. In boost/regex/v4/regex_match.hpp, line 149+, we
have:

> #if !defined(BOOST_NO_WREGEX)
> inline bool regex_match(const std::basic_string<wchar_t>& s,

match_results<std::basic_string<wchar_t>::const_iterator,
wregex::allocator_type>& m,
> const wregex& e,
> match_flag_type flags = match_default)
>
> This should be:
>
> #if !defined(BOOST_NO_WREGEX)
> inline bool regex_match(const std::basic_string<wchar_t>& s,

match_results<std::basic_string<wchar_t>::const_iterator>& m,
> const wregex& e,
> match_flag_type flags = match_default)
>
> Otherwise passing a wsmatch to regex_match fails.

Yes, you're right, there were a couple of other VC6 - specific errors that
are now fixed in cvs as well, thanks for spotting that,

John.