From: Thomas (hazard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-22 17:59:23

Hi all,

I'm running into a problem where I'm getting a segfault when my program
exits when I use boost's memory pools. If I call purge_memory right
before the end of the program, that also produces the segfault.

Basically all I'm doing with the pools is calling ordered_malloc to
allocate memory for arrays, and then free(myPointer,size_of_array) to
de-allocate the memory.

Oddly enough, when I run the code through valgrind, I don't get the
segfault at all.
I'm pretty sure that it's not bad memory or anything like that because
none of the other programs I compile & run yields this kind of result.
Any thoughts on what might be going wrong?

Thanks
Tom

--
Thomas <hazard_at_[hidden]>