From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-24 12:12:31

This is obviously relevant to Daryle's useful proposals - we need to be sure
these two items work together without duplication.

Do you have a reference to a way of getting the whole docs (and code?) - for
those poor souls in the Dark Ages of a pay per second dailup line?

Thanks

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204