From: Andreas Huber (ah2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-25 04:50:47

<Schalk_Cronje <at> McAfee.com> writes:

>What is the state of boost::fsm? Are there plans to move it in to Boost from
the sandbox?

I'm currently busy implementing the additional features that were requested in
the last discussion (exit() and BOOST_FSM_RELAX_TRANSITION_CONTEXT). After that
I'll concentrate on implementing regression tests. Progress is quite slow at
the moment as I'm swamped with other stuff but I think I'll have everything
ready when the formal review comes (late October or mid November). If the
library is accepted and no major rewrites are requested it should be available
in the next official boost release after review...

Regards,

Andreas