From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-26 03:09:25

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> --- Markus_Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>>Which switches do you want to add to the toolset?
>>
>>-model ansi
>
> Correction: the unresolved symbol errors disappear if I add -model ansi not
> only to the compilation command, but also the link command. My old bug report
> seems to have done something! Now testing everything we have which will take a
> while...

I was just going to tell you that but you have figured it out on your

BTW, I now have a patch for boost.build.v1 ready which implements the new
feature. You can use it like this:

   bjam -sTOOLS=tru64cxx65 -sBUILD="<object-model>arm"

or

   bjam -sTOOLS=tru64cxx65 -sBUILD="<object-model>ansi"

with ansi being the default. I have chosen the name "object-model" (and not
name-mangling) for the feature, because it changes more than just the name
mangling, namely the layout of C++ classes and also exception handling.

Markus