From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-28 08:59:12

As everyone is currently busy preparing for the 1.32 release, I do not
want to clutter up the list with discussion of new things too much.

However, recently I posted some suggestions for improving
the windows implementation of tls. Because noone yet had time to comment
on it, (because there are lot of other things to be done) I decided to
also post a reworked version to

http://codeproject.com/useritems/tls.asp

Anyone interested in my proposal, please refer to the above article,
instead of going to the boost file section.

I did this in the hope to get some feedback that could help to
find out whether these improvements are worth considering to
be implemented to the boost library as well.

Regards,
Roland