From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-28 16:41:46

I applied three changes for this library to CVS. (Three separate commits
were done.)

1. Implemented a scheme to use the Pre-processor library to generate the
various constructor templates. This allows the maximum number of
constructors to be set at compile-time. It's a macro constant, so other
headers can copy the exact number of constructors too. Changed
"base_from_member.hpp" and "base_from_member.html". Shouldn't cause any
problems unless your header can't work with the Pre-processor library.

2. Moved the default of the second template argument of base_from_member to
the primary header. This removes the last component of "utility_fwd.hpp".
Changed "base_from_member.hpp" and "base_from_member.html", and removed
"utility_fwd.hpp". Shouldn't cause any problems unless your header directly
#included "utility_fwd.hpp", which my check didn't pick up.

3. Forgot to update the copyright year list of "base_from_member.hpp" to
add 2004. Changed that. Shouldn't cause any (additional) problems.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie