From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-31 09:14:20

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:59:47 +0200, Markus Schöpflin wrote

> I'll be trying to make myself more clear this time.
>
> Currently, not all date_time tests compile with tru64cxx65. This is
> because of a problem in the RW std library used on that platform. I
> now have received a patch from HP which should fix the problem. But
> the patch now requires a user defined facet to be default
> constructible, which the date_time facets are not. Therefore, the
> tests still won't compile.
>
> ...snip details...
>
> Sorry for any confusion I might have caused...

No problem, thanks for the clarifications. And nice work on getting the
vendor to fix the library. Between lack of support for wchar, library, and
compiler issues, writing 'standard' I/O for date_time has been a big pain. The
vast majority of the macro hacks and test failures have to do with I/O support...

Jeff