From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-01 14:30:00

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> The two patches below are now in CVS. Thanks Markus for your help! I've tested
> with a fairly large variety of compilers, but not VC6, VC7.0 or any
> Codewarrior. We should keep an eye on the Metacomm logs.
>
> I hope this is the end of our struggle with the "Python.h first" requirement.

Just a small note. The version check in wrap_python.h now is essentially
a no-op, because you're including <pyconfig.h> before in prefix.hpp. As
the python config file was called <config.h> before version 2.2, it
wouldn't compile anyway for older python versions.

May I suggest to move the inclusion of <pyconfig.h> after the inclusion
of <patchlevel.h> in wrap_python? Or move the version check to
prefix.hpp. Just an idea...

Markus