From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-02 13:11:45

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

> "Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
>>Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>>
>>>Everything has been tested locally, so the disturbance should be minimal.
>>>I'll post a detailed changelog later today. Metacomm regressions have
>>>been restored to run against the main trunk.
>>>

>>Yikes! Where did apply_if go? The docs still talk about apply_if. Is its
>>absence an oversight or by-design?
>

> Can I assume it's now 'eval_if'?
>
> If so, I like it better, since there's no temptation to confuse apply_if and
> apply.
>
> Jonathan

Oh. How do I make my code work with old versions of MPL and new? There
is no mpl/version.hpp or a macro I can test for conditional compilation
AFAICT. I'll have to avoid both mpl::apply_if and mpl::eval_if and roll
my own. :-(

Is there a doc to help people migrating from the old to the new MPL? A
list of differences?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting