From: Sean Perry (perry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-02 20:42:06

Do the tests include -I/usr/include on the command line? It looks like the
correct math.h is not being included.

--
Sean Perry
Compiler Development, W-Code Architect

             JOAQUIN LOPEZ
             MU?Z
             <joaquin_at_[hidden]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  boost_at_[hidden]
             boost-bounces_at_lis                                          cc
             ts.boost.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [boost] [test][vacpp] problem with
             09/02/2004 06:57          Boost.Test under IBM VisualAge C++
             PM                        V6.0 for AIX

             Please respond to
                   boost

Many tests are failing with the following
"/home/tk/boost_regression/boost/libs/test/src/unit_test_result.cpp",
line 147.61: 1540-0130 (S) "std::__log10" is not declared.
I've taken a look at the offending file and seems nothing
has changed in the past months with respect to the usage
of std::log10, so I guess this will have to do with
some problem or misconfiguration in vacpp std lib.
Any idea? Thank you
Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telfónica, Investigación y Desarrollo