From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-03 13:45:20

I don't think it would be all that hard to make the straightforward original
version work with a few workarounds. The main problem is that we need a single
implementation that works on Borland, IBM, and Sun because they all use the same
configuration of the pp-lib. Otherwise, I have to separate them into distinct
configurations, which is a semi-significant refactor because other things would
happen at the same time. That's fine, but at the moment other things are higher
on the priority list.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides