From: AngleWyrm (anglewyrm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-03 19:28:18

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Young" <jdy_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>; <anglewyrm_at_[hidden]>
Cc: <jdy_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 7:25 AM
Subject: C++ Random Container

> I would be very interested in such a container.

The current working implementation of the hat container (v1.44) is at:
http://home.comcast.net/~anglewyrm/hat.html
It is a non-sequential associative container which allows both the key
(probability weight) and the value (associated item) to be modified, and
neither one has to be unique.

> Even more, I would be interested in a priority
> queue which allows one to specify a distribution
> based on either the order statistic or the
> priority. The head/front/pop operator would
> then select based on the distribution.

Are you speaking of a three-valued system, or are you applying a sorting
order? Could you give an example of a few lines of code that demonstrate the
usage?

-:|:-
AngleWyrm