From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-05 13:43:15
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:19:06 +0200, John Torjo wrote
> Dear boosters,
> Due to the fact that IOStreams review is extended until 11th of sept,
> I was wondering if it would be better for you to review the Output
> Formatters library starting as 12th of Sept.
> Otherwise, it'll go as planned, starting two days from now - on the 7th.
> Suggestions are welcome.
I think it needs to be delayed -- we don't usually run 2 reviews in parallel.
The final decision lies with Tom, but I assumed he was going to push back the
other reviews when I he approved the extension of IOStreams.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk