From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-06 21:26:37

"Neal Becker" <ndbecker2_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>

> >> Adding #include <iostream> fixes this problem.
> >
> > What file did you add the include to? I'm trying to get by with <iosfwd>
> > and <ios> wherever possible.
> >

> I added it to my Test program. I don't know what the problem is at this
> point, but here is the test case. If you leave #include <iostream>
> commented, compile with g++34 fails, but uncomment and it's OK.

<snip>

Okay, I think I've found the problem. Somehow, I didn't include <istream> and
<ostream> in <boost/io/stream_facade.hpp> (I probably erased them at some point
by mistake.)

Also, I stuck includes for <iostream> all over the place for debugging, and
forgot to remove them. Maybe this is why the problem is just showing up now.

Try adding the includes to stream_facade, and removing the iostream include in
your sample.

Best Regards,
Jonathan