From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-08 12:47:25

Chau Johnthan wrote:
> Hi, Eric:
>
> Sorry for asking the same question twice!
>
> I know you have answered me about the GRETA link error today,
> but very incidently, when I drag msgs from bulk mail to my local inbox,
> all msg had been deleted by hotmail sever!!! so I haven't read your msg.
>
> Hotmail alert me an error occured, then delete all my incoming
> msg!!!
> sigh!
>
> I wish you can reply again, Thanks very much!

What I said in my private reply to you was:

1) Discussion about GRETA is off-topic here becuase it is not a part of
Boost and never will be.

2) I am no longer the maintainer of GRETA. Presumably you downloaded it
from GRETA's website, where it says who the new maintainers are.

And even though you have given virtually no specific information about
your problem, I can probably guess that it's because you didn't add
GRETA's cpp files to your project.

In general, if you have a question for one person, it's better to send
it to that one person instead of a huge distribution list.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting