From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-10 10:32:46

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> Any comments are most welcome.

Just some small nit-picking I'm afraid:

When running your tests, the intel linux compiler gives this warning:

main.cpp(143): warning #858: type qualifier on return type is meaningless
           const int cf();

which means that BOOST_TYPEOF_PRESERVE_LVALUE(cf()) gives int, and your
test fails, so you might want to remove that test.

Also neither encode_signed nor encode_unsigned seem to work for zero
values. I think encode_signed is missing a check for zero, and I guess
encode_unsigned should add 1 to value when encoding, and then subtract 1
when decoding - or have a special case like encode_signed does.

Other than those small points the library is looking good.

Daniel