From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-10 17:28:04

NOB_AVEx - mingw

>From the test output I have no idea why this fails. I also don't know which
version of gcc is being used.

General - mingw

Tests which use wide char i/o fail because mingw standard library doesn't
implement wchar_t i/o

VC 8.0

Library fails to build because of an error compiling a spirit 1.8 header.
This also fails in the spirit tests (chest)

Comeau

Wide char tests because of a bug in library implementation. Comeau has been
notified and verified it's a bug.

Borland, msvc 6.0, 7.0

These libraries fail to build. They depend on spirit 1.61. Spirit 1.61 in
turn depends upon the existence of mpl/apply_if.hpp which has been removed.
For backwards compatibility sake, there should be an apply_if even only if
it's a wrapper around eval_if.

intel- win32- 7.1- vc6- stlport- 4.5.3

pending library issue - under investigation

gcc- 2.95.3- stlport- 4.5.3- linux

I have verified that this works on Win 32 if spirit 1.61 is installed
(subject to the above).

Robert Ramey