From: Alex Chovanec (achovane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-10 20:12:28

"Thorsten Ottosen" <nesotto_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> "Alex Chovanec" <achovane_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
> The big question is--- if I should use them as concept-checks where
iterators
> are expected---
> how portable are they?

In theory, they should be just as portable as 'is_lvalue_iterator' and
'is_incrementable', since I have applied the same workarounds that those
metafunctions use.

More specifically, I have compiled my unit test and seen it pass under these
compilers:

    msvc-7.1
    msvc-7.0
    intel-win32-8.0
    cw-8.3
    borland-5.6.4
    gcc-mingw-3.2

I think that I wrote a fairly comprehensive unit test, but if anyone else
can think of additional tests to add, I would appreciate it.

--
Alex Chovanec
NIF and Engineering Division