From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-12 08:25:25

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> It is still important to us, unfortunately.
> I can see that it is not worth bothering for you, but your first email may have
> lead some people to the impression that MIPSpro doesn't work at all for Boost,
> which is clearly not the case. I just wanted to make sure people know the
> MIPSpro can be made to work, as Boost.Python demonstrates.
> Ralf

Sorry if I gave the impression that boost does not work on SGI, I never
meant to imply that.

I also mentioned that we were planning to switch to gcc on SGI. However
gcc on SGI does seem to have its own set of problems. I therefore think
that we will nevertheless continue to run the regressions tests on SGI
using the mipspro compiler.