From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-13 10:25:33

Aleksey Gurtovoy ha escrito:

> Hi All,
>
> With the new MPL in the main trunk and the updated MPL documentation
> coming later this week, we've finally come to the point when it's
> feasible to talk about the branch-for-release date.
>
> Given that there is still some work on regressions to be done,
> I'd like to aim for the end of the week, let's say Friday,
> September 17th. Does that sound OK to everybody?

OK with me. My only problem is that I'll have limited or no
access to the Internet during this weekend. Just in case some
fixing to Boost.MultiIndex has to be done then (currently, everything's
fixed up), how long will it take between branching and freezing
the release candidate?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo