From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-13 11:54:19

Fixed.

>> libs/preprocessor/doc/headers/enum_params_with_a_default.hpp.html: filename >
31 chars
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/headers/enum_params_with_defaults.hpp.html: filename >
31 chars
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/headers/repetition/enum_params_with_a_default.hpp.html:
filename > 31 chars
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/headers/repetition/enum_params_with_defaults.hpp.html:
filename > 31 chars

libs/preprocessor/doc/headers/repetition/enum_trailing_binary_params.hpp.html:
filename > 31 chars
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/ref/enum_trailing_binary_params.html: filename > 31
chars
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/ref/enum_trailing_binary_params_z.html: filename > 31
chars

Fixed with comment. The 31+ filename limit breaks the naming convention where
filenames mirror their contained facilities. This is particularly a problem
with the pp-lib since there are no namespaces that can be mirrored with
directory structure.

>> libs/preprocessor/doc/title.html: unlinked file
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/top.html: unlinked file

These two are linked in a frameset.

>> libs/preprocessor/doc/topics/file_iteration.html: broken link:
choosing_repetition.html
>> libs/preprocessor/doc/topics/local_iteration.html: broken link:
choosing_repetition.html

Fixed with note. These weren't broken links, they were referenced only within
<!-- --> comments.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides