From: Karl Rosaen (krosaen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-13 16:13:31

I've been unable to post to the boost sandbox. It wasn't apparent to
me how to do so on sourceforge, and nobody has responded to my post on
the help forum.

However, I've been responding to a couple of people who have requested
the code directly from me; feel free to do the same if you'd like to
see the batov rmi example modified to work over the network using
sockets.

Karl