From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-14 05:06:48

> Excellent. We're now down to < 500 files that need to be converted to the
> BSL, most of which come from 4 libraries: Graph, uBLAS, Pool, and Thread.
> I'll deal with Graph myself (though it won't happen for 1.32.0, that's for
> sure); Thread is a known problem.

Yep, we're down to a small hard core of "unavailable" developers now, the
biggest hit (in terms of numbers of files) would be ublas (Joerg Walter and
Mathias Koch), but they're not answering their mail it seems; I've asked
some of the other ublas developers to try and get in touch (maybe by phone),
so we'll see what comes of that.

John.