From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-14 06:38:32

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 03:45:49PM -0400, Daryle Walker wrote:

> I've added a note to the master library list. I noticed that my CVS copy of
> Boost doesn't have any Boost.Compose stuff in it. I have my settings to
> create or destroy directories as needed. That means that all the files for
> Boost.Compose have been deleted. We would have to resurrect the
> BOOST_ROOT/libs/compose/index.htm file (and its parent directory) before
> editing it. I'm not that good with CVS yet.
>
> Could someone who is good with CVS resurrect the file? (Or let me know how
> to do it myself.) And immediately replace it with Jon's text before
> committing?

I don't have write access, but this is what you need to do:

    mkdir libs/compose
    cp new_version_of_index.htm libs/compose/index.htm
    cvs add libs/compose/index.htm
    cvs ci libs/compose/index.htm

Where new_version_of_index.htm is the modified index.htm I sent, or
something similar.

The file revision numbering will continue from where it left off when
the file was removed i.e. new version will be 1.6

jon