From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-15 15:45:36

"John Torjo" <john.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> For the FORMAL Review of "Output Formatter" - there are 7 days left.

> I would like to send a notification like this every 3 days.
>
> Boosters, please let me know if you find this ok or not. As I know, it
> hasn't been done before (announcing a format review multiple times)

I like the announcement on comp.lang.c++.moderated and the seven-days-left
announcement (for a two-week review). I think an anouncment of the last day of
the review, posted on the second-to-last day, would be a good idea.

But every three days seems like it would become annoying.

Best Regards,
Jonathan