From: Carlo Wood (carlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-16 11:24:37

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 11:15:19AM -0400, Hugo Duncan wrote:
> in giallo, this is "connection<>::recv".

Is there online documention about 'connection<>'?

I tried to look in the only thing that seems to be available
for giallo, the cvs web interface - and I still had to click
around for 10 minutes before I even found "connection<>::recv".
Then another 2 minutes before I found the base class
implementation of that and at that point I gave up finding
and understanding how it worked further (it was calling
m_demux.add() there...)

A library without excellent documentation is normally pretty useless.
I'd rather start from scratch (and document the new library while
developing it) than to try and understand an undocumented library
that might not even be robust and/or capable of what I want to use it
for :/

--
Carlo Wood <carlo_at_[hidden]>