From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-17 03:21:25

Hi Reece,

Maybe you can show more about this after the review is over.
It's good that boosters now know you've already started to improve the
lib based on feedback, but for now, I think it's better for them to
focus feedback on the existing lib:
http://www.torjo.com/code/outfmt.zip

Or maybe I'm just plain wrong ;)

Best,