From: Peder Holt (peder.holt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-17 13:48:23

Just for fun, I implemented a compile-time-constant vector compatible with mpl.
I used Arkadiy's source as a basis, and implemented a typeof_ctc
(parallel to the typeof_impl) and added an optional compile to which
one to include. Everything else I left untouched.

On VC 7.1, the tests ran at a comparably similar speed,
Original version: 12.7 (approx)
CTC version: 10.9 (approx)

I hereby withdraw all doubts about the efficiency of mpl::vector
Still, this shows that our two solutions are not that far apart. What
is different, is the encoding of the integers, and of cource the fact
that compilers that don't support partial template specialization
needs special treatment...