From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-17 16:02:51

"Reece Dunn" wrote:

> Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are a web standard
> [http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/] used for controlling how HTML tags are
> displayed to different devices (screen, printer and speech).
>
> It should be possible to provide the ability to save/load styling to/from
> file and allow copying of style objects, e.g.:

Wouldn't it be easier (for user) to specify
template-like file (HTML + some marks)
and the library would fill in marked areas with data?

HTML-like templates would be easy to create
and verify. The C++ code won't need to contain
complex embedded CCS. Mistakes in template
could be handled gracefully. Missing template
could be handled too.

When I want debug dump the last thing I need
is playing with subtlety of another language.

/Pavel