From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-18 06:15:59

>From: "Joel" <joel_at_[hidden]>

> Terje Slettebø wrote:
>
> > Colleagues:
> >
> > Are you tired of long and incomprehensible error messages when using
STL,
> > MPL, or some other modern template library? So am I!
>
> So are we! Keep em coming Terje! I'm keeping a watchful eye on this.
> Spirit-2 is already in the drawing board and such a facility will
> be an indespensible partner. I'll be lurking :-)

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot to me, especially coming from
someone like you.

Several interesting ideas have come up in this (and the related
"is_dereferenceable" thread), and I intend to look at it all, and see what
we can learn from it, from each other. The current state with regards to
such facilities is mostly one of experimentation, and it was not at least to
get feedback, and seeing other approaches, that I brought it up (or joined
the discussion, as it were).

Regards,

Terje