From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-19 00:01:01

A clarification for developers monitoring regression reports: a
significant number of Linux regressions showing up in the current
reports
(http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/summary.html)
is NOT a result of some recent checkin. Most of these failures were
there for some time, but weren't highlighted as regressions because
the report generation tools didn't have the data for this platform to
compare against. This was fixed yesterday.

Similarly, new regressions for "cw-8.3" toolset are only a result of
updating the old toolset name ("cwpro83") in the 1.30.2 results.

I hope we can take care of these new issues quickly, although
"gcc-2.95.3-stlport-4.5.3-linux" in particular doesn't look that good.
Is it still a widely-used configuration?

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering