From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-19 10:02:58

----- Mensaje original -----
De: John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Septiembre 16, 2004 2:20 pm
Asunto: [boost] Where are they now? (needed license permissions)

> Here are the people we still need to contact, in order to move the
> rest of
> Boost over to the BSL, if anyone has a more up to date email
> address for
> these folks than the ones shown here, please let me know, as at
> present
> they're not responding :-(
>
> Joaquín M López Muñoz joaquin_at_[hidden]

Hi John, this is Joaquín. I'm afraid my name appears in
the list due to the occurrence of the SGI text in some
of my files which are, otherwise, under the BSL license.
This thread will probably refresh your mind, as we
already discussed the issue:

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg69520.php

I case you still need my permission in the blanket tile
(which I don't think it's the case) please tell me so.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo