From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-20 06:24:30

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Peter Dimov writes:
>>
>> "Expected" turns red failures into yellow failures, right?
>
> Green, actually, but with a link to a corresponding note/explanation.

Can we make/leave them yellow? :-) The tests fail, after all. How can a
failure be green?

Maybe we need a way to mark a test "yellow failure, does not affect overall
greenness".

>> If so, and the failure is indeed a compiler bug,
>
> That's basically what I wanted to know -- is it?

I don't know, but the two tests do pass on 8.0 based on the report. Only 7.1
fails. The bind_cv_test failure sure looks like a compiler bug (or an
artifact of some bug compatibility mode) because it seems that the compiler
invokes the non-const operator() on a const function object.