From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-20 14:45:01

At 03:50 PM 9/19/2004, Beman Dawes wrote:
>At 11:08 AM 9/19/2004, Martin Wille wrote:
> >Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> >> Does anyone have anything to say on this one (from
> >http://tinyurl.com/5jnv6)
> >

> >/boost/head-regression/boost/libs/filesystem/build/../src/operations_pos
ix
>_w
> >indows.cpp(313): error: incomplete type is not allowed
> >> struct stat path_stat;
> >
> >This one could be caused by a missing #include <sys/types.h>
>
>I've checked in a change to see if that is the problem.

That change doesn't to have cleared the Intel 7.l/Linux failures, although
it does seem to have fixed the GCC 2.93 problem.

I'm on my way out-of-town for a week and won't be able to do any more on
this, but if you want to try possible fixes, feel free to experiment. But
given that Intel 8.0 works, I don't see 7.1 failures as a high priority
problem.

Thanks,

--Beman