From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-21 10:20:44
I've noticed that you are testing the serialization library with the toolset
I've tested that here and got most of to pass - at least as well as standard
I had to make some changes though and I believe that you will have to make
similar ones if you want the test to pass.
I had to invoke the following before running the tests.
export STLPORT_INCLUDE_DIRECTORY="c:/program files/Microsoft Visual
my stlport install process created a special set of stlport header files in
the msvc include directory. This is and altered version of the original
ones. The original ones compiler ok but they have some switches set so that
some inline code is not included and this makes the test builds fail at link
time. The above variables communicate information to the msvc-stlport
toolset on where to look for the stlport headers. Note that the
documentation on msvc-stlport jam is somewhat out of date so that confuses
this issue as well.
Note that failures of other STLPort toolsets that depended upon vc6 may be
related to this issue as well.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk