From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-21 15:19:36

Martin Wille wrote:

> That cleanup is not supposed to be "total". The test system
> will remove binaries which have been tested with success.
>
> This procedure is required in order to keep the total size
> of all test binaries within reasonable limits.

This care about my disk space is very obliging. Nevertheless, if I
kindly ask, is there an easy way to avoid this? I've a list of test
cases which behave _very_ strangly (GPF, obviously incorrect exit code,
...) without reflecting this in the test results, and it seems the time
has come now to have a look at this.

Anyway, do you know an easy way to manually build a single test case?

Stefan