From: Guillaume Melquiond (guillaume.melquiond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 04:27:09

Le mar 21/09/2004 à 22:59, Bronek Kozicki a écrit :
> Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote:
> > Actually, the newest is 3.5,
>
> indeed, however it's not listed at http://www.mingw.org/download.shtml
>
> I wonder if should I switch regression tests of mingw 3.3.1 and mingw
> 3.4.1 release candidate to runtime 3.5? And possibly w32api 3.1?
>
> > -The compiler: GCC or something else
> > -The linker and assembler: binutils or something else
> > -The C library: glibc, mingw-runtime, or something else.
> > The functionality of the whole is described by the functionality of each
> > of these three parts.
>
> right. Version of GCC is being used in numeric/interval/detail/bugs.hpp
> to discover capabilities of runtime, thus problem.

Not to discover capabilities, it is to discover namespaces. At the time
of GCC 3.4, the developers decided that the inverse hyperbolic functions
should not be in the std namespace anymore (they were before). It is the
reason why the GCC version is tested.

You still haven't say how I can detect that it's the mingw runtime that
will be used. I need to know a preprocessor test so that i can adapt the
interval library to this runtime.

Regards,

Guillaume