From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 08:01:27

"Johan Nilsson" <johan.nilsson_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> "Paul A Bristow" <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

You have to post a support request to Microsoft. I did a google on KB824580,
which shows a single hit for http://support.microsoft.com/?id=824580. Click
the support link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[LN];CNTACTMS , fill in
the form. I recieved a response over night. They sent a link that appears to
be specific to my support request.

I'm not sure if I'm (legally) allowed to pass on the file I downloaded.

Jeff F