From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 09:17:01

--- John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I committed a bunch of fixes for issues such as http://tinyurl.com/6s2go and
> http://tinyurl.com/3smk3 on Monday, but the latest regression test runs
> (dated Wednesday), are still showing the same errors - in fact they are
> showing errors for code that no longer exists, so I know that there's
> something up with the test runs :-)
>
> Anyone any idea what's going on,

Unfortunately I have to run those tests manually because a couple of the
sub-processes hang. I have to watch out for them and kill them from the command
line. On top of that it takes 5-6 hours for the regression script to finish.

I've just started a new run under both tru64 and irix. Hopefully the results
will arrive sometime later this afternoon.

Cheers,
Ralf