From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 11:33:12

Stefan,

> The ublas tests 1-3 are currently not compiling with cw 9.3.

Interesting. This is due to a commit last night which add these swap functions
to some closures. cw 9.3 seems to have multiple problems with this. The swap
function should never be instantiated in test1-3. Also the instantiation is
for a const type which is odd.
Sadly the error message that produced do not give sufficient context to
indicate where the template was instantiated like this.

> Tests 4 and 6 compile but do not execute (they throw a GPF), which is,
> because of what seems to be a defect in the build system, not reflected
> in the results (a general cw 9.3 problem, see http://tinyurl.com/5mlxs).
OH. I wondered why cw 9.3 results were so good!

> Shall we mark the library unusable for this compiler (as for cw 8.3)?
I will wait and gather a bit more information.

Thanks.
        Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering