From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 11:41:02

On Sep 22, 2004, at 1:43 PM, Stefan Slapeta wrote:

> The ublas tests 1-3 are currently not compiling with cw 9.3.
>
> Tests 4 and 6 compile but do not execute (they throw a GPF), which is,
> because of what seems to be a defect in the build system, not
> reflected in the results (a general cw 9.3 problem, see
> http://tinyurl.com/5mlxs).
>
> Shall we mark the library unusable for this compiler (as for cw 8.3)?
>

> Stefan

I have not run regression tests recently but the ublas changes in the
Boost CVS of the last days cause some of my codes relying on ublas
fail to compile with various errors on gcc-3.1, gcc-3.4 and other
compilers. I'll try to look into this if I find time tomorrow. Has
anyone seen similar problems? I don't think we want to mark ublas
unusable on these compilers.

Matthias