From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_nospam__at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 16:47:38

I don't know if that's the same as in boost.python but the serialization
library now shows up white cells, too: http://tinyurl.com/3pvzv

It's remarkable that all these are results of compile or compile-fail
tests and the tests would succeed if they are reported correctly. I
attach an excerpt of my bjam.log: please have a look at it, it seems to
me that everything is correct except the interpretation of the results.

Stefan

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitmate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **
** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **