From: Tito Villalobos (tvillalobos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-23 22:17:13

Thank you for mentioning this code. I have looked for a tuple
"for_each" as well. I looked at the fusion code, and I noticed there
is quite a bit of similiarity in functions to mpl sequences. Does this
mean that tuples will work with mpl sequences, so that a tuple
implements all the required interfaces for mpl?

Thanks