From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-24 11:38:28

"Reece Dunn" <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> Maybe it would be a good idea to have several competing proposals. We
> could then see how they compare when generating certain output formats
> on different types of data. Maybe Gennadiy could implement his proposal
> so it can be compared as well.
>
> Thoughts?

I agree. My system was more-or-less complete last winter, but the implementation
was poor. Eventually I realized I should be using fusion, but then I got too
busy.

I think I'll try to resurrect it when I get a chance, perhaps in a a couple of
weeks. I think it will be somewhat more flexible than your current submission
(except that it's output-only), but simpler then Helmut's idea.

Best Regards,
Jonathan